- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Kansas City, Mo. -- Einstein Noah Restaurant Group announces partnership with Service Management Group, a leading customer analytics agency focused on loyalty and service improvement, to increase customer loyalty and drive same-store sales.
Through this partnership Service Management will identify new business opportunities through customer analyses that integrate guest experience metrics with transaction data and Einstein restaurant attributes.
“After a thorough review of the customer experience category, we selected SMG. We are excited to utilize their analysis and insights to drive business forward,” said Brian Unger, executive VP operations, Einstein Noah Restaurant Group.
Einstein owns and operates Einstein Bros. Bagels, Noah’s Bagels and primarily franchises locations under the Manhattan Bagel brand.