- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Leawood, Kan. -- Epay, a division of electronic payments provider Euronet Worldwide, said Thursday it has forged an exclusive agreement to process prepaid mobile airtime transactions in the independent retail segment for Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA and Assurance Wireless.
These no-contract wireless brands are owned by Sprint.
Epay has developed an array of integrated tools that provide mobile operators with the functionality to allow mobile operators to map their distribution networks, analyze retailer performance and better understand subscriber behavior; influence distributor and subscriber behavior in order to own more of the customer experience and drive subscriber and revenue growth; and enhance selling, commissioning and reporting systems.