- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Fort Worth, Texas — Epiphany Boutique will open a 1,463-sq.-ft. store at West 7th, a mixed-use development at the intersection of West Seventh Street and University Drive in Fort Worth, according to Cypress Equities, the developers of West 7th.
The store is slated to open in early October. Centennial Retail Services represented the landlord. Epiphany Boutique represented itself.