Pleasant Ridge, Mich. - Digital engagement firm ePrize today announced a new name, “HelloWorld.” HelloWorld is also releasing a SaaS-based rich engagement platform including the following solutions that can be deployed across microsites, SMS, social, mobile sites, apps and in-store.
● Mobile marketing: SMS, in-app push notifications, custom mobile app experiences, mobile clubs, alerts, mobile coupons and location-based services.
● Live event activation: Jumbotron games, photos, tweets and texts to screen, for concert tours, sporting events, tradeshows and retail.
● Promotions: Sweepstakes, instant-wins, trivia, photo contests and advergames.
● Loyalty programs: Points-based, social engagement or advocacy programs with a range of reward options and prize catalogs.
● In-store activation: Digital coupons, scavenger hunts, mobile clubs, and POS integration.
"Rapidly-evolving technology like smart phones and social networks have created marketing opportunities, but have also made engaging with consumers complicated with multiple vendors and complex software," said HelloWorld CEO Matt Wise."In the same way Salesforce.com and Oracle solved this problem for CRM, the HelloWorld SaaS platform solves this problem for rich consumer engagement. It was time to reinvent the way things are done and build one platform to help brands connect with consumers across channels. We're proud to pave the way for brands to take advantage of this exciting and evolving medium.”