- Michael Francis leaves Target for J.C. Penney
- Charming Shoppes to sell off Fashion Bug, add 125 Lane Bryant stores
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Charming Shoppes to close 240 stores
- Charming Shoppe’s Lane Bryant rolls out personalized search technology
Bensalem, Pa., Charming Shoppes promoted Diane M. Paccione to group divisional president, a newly created executive management position in which she will have responsibility for the company’s Fashion Bug and Catherine Plus Sizes brands. Paccione will also serve as president of Fashion Bug, and will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the brand. Paccione replaces Elizabeth Wilson as president of Fashion Bug. Wilson is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
The retailer also announced that LuAnn Via has joined Charming Shoppes as the president of Catherines Plus Sizes and a member of the company’s executive leadership team. Via will have direct responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Catherines Plus Sizes brand.