- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Report: Target exec apologizes for breach in Senate testimony
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- RadioShack appoints Dollar General exec as CFO
Carlisle, Pa. -- Paula Price is resigning as executive VP and CFO as Ahold USA.
Ahold, a subsidiary of Netherlands-based Royal Ahold and owner of the Stop & Shop, Giant Food Stores of Carlisle, Pa., and Giant Food of Landover, Md., banners, as well as online grocer Peapod, said that current senior VP business planning and performance Dan Sullivan would become the new executive VP and CFO, effective Jan. 1.
Price has worked with Ahold for nearly five years, but has decided to take her career "in a new direction," the company said. She will also pursue further corporate board roles to complement her existing corporate and non-profit board positions.