- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
Atlanta, The Home Depot announced that Tom Taylor, executive VP of merchandising and marketing, has decided to leave the company at the end of the year. Taylor will continue to lead the company's merchandising and marketing initiatives throughout the year, and will assist in the selection and transition of his replacement. In addition, Taylor and Home Depot intend to enter into a longer-term consulting agreement following his departure.