- Alliance Data signs long-term renewal agreement with The RoomPlace
- J.Jill teams with Alliance Data for private label credit-card services
- Blue Nile selects Alliance Data for private-label credit card program
- Stage Stores teams with Alliance for private-label credit card services
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
Dallas -- Alliance Data Systems Corp. said Tuesday that it has extended its agreement with Express to continue providing Express with private-label credit card services including account acquisition and activation, receivables funding, card authorization, card issuance, statement generation, remittance processing, customer service functions, and multichannel marketing services.
Under terms of the extension agreement, Alliance Data said it will work with Express to evolve its card program through new cardholder benefits, new card plastics, and testing a new points-based loyalty program. Additionally, the team will explore mobile marketing and payment solutions, focusing on enhancing the customer experience, engaging new and existing customers, and acquiring new accounts.
“Coupling our unique brand and loyal customer base with Alliance Data's credit and marketing expertise, we have a great opportunity to take our credit card program to the next level," said Jim Wright, senior VP marketing, Express.