- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Matthews, N.C. -- Family Dollar Stores said Monday it has named Scott T. Zucker to the newly created position of SVP merchandise operations, charged with driving the strategy and execution of merchandise initiatives, category management, merchandise planning and replenishment.
Zucker, who joined Family Dollar in 2006 as divisional VP pricing, was promoted a year later to VP merchandise operations and most recently served as VP IT solutions.