- Family Dollar profit up nearly 10%, 300 stores on tap for 2011
- Family Dollar gets $7.6 billion buyout bid from Peltz
- Family Dollar to open 450 to 500 stores in new fiscal year; Q4 profit up 8%
- Family Dollar goes live TradeStone’s merchandise lifestyle management solution
- Family Dollar Q2 profit climbs 10%
Matthews, N.C. -- Family Dollar Stores names Brad Rogers as senior VP real estate. He replaces Keith Gehl, who retires from the company at the end of June.
Rogers joined Family Dollar in 1998 as a real estate manager with responsibility for new store development in North and South Carolina. Between 2006 and 2011, Rogers assumed greater roles with increased responsibilities, and in 2011, he was named VP real estate.