- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
With a subtitle of “The Unlikely Story of Wal Mart’s Green Revolution,” this book, by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Edward Humes, is a must-read for anyone who remains doubtful that going green can actually be profitable.