- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Investor urges changes at Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch conducts trade via cloud to support global growth; uses GT Nexus platform
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports weak Q3 sales; will close Gilly Hicks stores
New York City -- Abercrombie & Fitch’s flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York City will be temporarily closed after a two-alarm fire last night damaged the building.
More than 25 units and 125 firefighters responded to the blaze, which began about 11 p.m. local time last night.