- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Exits and acquisitions: Key concepts for successful deals
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
New York City -- Retailers performed well in November with dollar volume growth of 8.5%, compared with 5.2% in October, according to First Data's SpendTrend Analysis for November. The report includes same-store consumer spending via credit, signature debit, PIN debit and EBT cards at U.S. merchant locations.
First Data also reported that credit growth was the highest in over a year as year-over-year credit transactions rose 5.4% in November. In other findings, after five consecutive months of year-over-year declines, overall average tickets grew 0.4% in November, after declining 1.7% in October.