- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Columbus, Ohio -- Fitch announced that Gina Noda has joined the company as business development director. She previously served as director of business development for Sargenti Architects, and prior to that spent 15 years at Scorpio Construction as director of marketing.
Based in the New York City area, Noda will be responsible for expanding Fitch’s presence on the East Coast, as well as across the country.