- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
New York City -- Global design consultancy Fitch today announced the opening of its first office in China. The new office will service Fitch’s existing clients such as Nokia and Dell, as well as new clients in the buoyant Chinese market.
Ian Bellhouse, managing director for SE Asia & Greater China, Fitch, will lead the new operations.