- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
New York City -- Global design consultancy Fitch today announced the opening of its first office in China. The new office will service Fitch’s existing clients such as Nokia and Dell, as well as new clients in the buoyant Chinese market.
Ian Bellhouse, managing director for SE Asia & Greater China, Fitch, will lead the new operations.