- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
New York City -- Foot Locker said Thursday it has named Allen I. Questrom, along with Guillermo Marmol, to its board of directors, bringing the total number of directors to 11.
Questrom, the former chairman and CEO of J.C. Penney Co., Barneys New York and Federated Dept. Stores, now Macy’s, is currently a senior advisor to Lee Equity Partners.
Marmol is president of Marmol & Associates, and has a long background in information technology and systems.