- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Laguna Hills, Calif. -- The Hodgdon Group announced that it has completed the entitlements and has launched construction on the renovation and expansion of a former Circuit City building located in Laguna Hills, Calif. The former Circuit City will be expanded to make way for a fully remodeled 51,000-sq.-ft. retail building to include a 33,000-sq.-ft. Ashley Furniture HomeStore, and a 4,000-sq.-ft. Chick-fil-A restaurant with drive-thru on an outparcel.
Hodgdon Group is serving as the fee developer, contractor and master leasing broker for the redevelopment project. Hodgdon Group also negotiated the site acquisition.
This project represents one of the larger retail redevelopment projects in Orange County and is expected to be completed in March 2012.