- Macy’s shines, Kohl’s disappoints in February
- Kohl’s named 2011 Energy Star Partner of the Year
- Kohl’s adds $30 million to holiday ad budget; most spent on digital, social media
- Kohl’s is Green Power Partner of the Year for third consecutive year
- Kohl’s focusing on smaller stores, looking at all options for new headquarters
New York -- The former chief marketing officer of Kohl’s, Julie Gardner, has joined the board of Cardtronics, which operates more than 80,000 ATMs at locations throughout the United States and internationally.
Gardner spent 14 years at Kohl’s and most recently served as executive VP and chief marketing officer. Prior to Kohl’s, Gardner was with the Eckerd Corp., a regional drugstore chain that was eventually acquired by CVS.
"Julie will be a valuable asset on Cardtronics’ board, given her marketing expertise in the retail industry and background with rapid business expansion, as well as her insights with drugstore chains, a key retailer constituent of Cardtronics,” said board chairman Dennis Lynch.