- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Cary, N.C. -- The Pantry, a leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern U.S., has appointed former Dollar General executive Kathleen Guion to its board of directors.
Guion most recently served as division president of store operation and development from 2005 until her retirement in 2012 from Dollar General Corporation.