- Supervalu fires Herkert as CEO; appoints chairman to post
- Supervalu Q4 profit beats Street, will remodel 55 to 75 units in 2011
- SuperValu returns to profit in Q2; on track to open 80 to 90 Save-A-Lot stores
- Supervalu joins DOE’s Better Buildings Challenge
- Report: SuperValu to open 160 Save-A-Lot stores in 2011
Rockville, Md. — Mike Jackson was named to the board of directors of iControl Systems USA where he will also serve in the capacity of senior advisor to iControl president and CEO Tal Zlotnitsky. Jackson is a 30-year veteran of Supervalu veteran who retired from the company in late 2009 as president and COO.
iControl is a supply chain visibility and collaboration solutions provider to retailers and their supply chain partners with a client roster that includes CVS, Safeway, Kroger, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid, Winn Dixie, A&P, Chevron, Hess and other major U.S. retailers. The addition of Jackson to the iControl board is expected to help the company gain greater insight into the growing issues affecting retailers and their trading partners.