Houston -- Simon Property Group announced today that four new, high-end retailers, Rolex, Tod's, Trina Turk and Tourbillon, will be added to the retail mix at The Galleria shopping center in Houston. Gucci, Tory Burch, Zara, Sephora and Club Monaco will also execute lease renewals and expansions in 2014. In addition, Chanel has renewed its lease and will be renovating the boutique.
Details of 2014 activity at The Galleria in Houston include:
- Rolex will open its store in the summer of 2014. It will mark their first location in Texas. The store will be located in Galleria I next to Tory Burch and will be 1,800 sq. ft.
- Tourbillon will open their first store in Houston at The Galleria in early summer. The concept will open next to bareMinerals and will boast 2,815 sq. ft. in Galleria II.
- Tod's will celebrate its Houston debut with the opening of a 2,000 sq. ft. store in early summer of 2015. The store will be located in Galleria I.
- Trina Turk is slated to open their doors in the fall of 2014. The store will be located in Galleria I next to Sephora and will feature 1,400 sq. ft.
- Chanel has renewed its lease and will be renovating the boutique June 2014 and will remain open during such renovation.
- Gucci also recently renewed its lease at The Galleria signifying their ongoing enthusiasm about their presence at Houston's premiere luxury shopping destination.
- Tory Burch is planning an expansion in 2014, slated for late spring/early summer. The brand plans to expand their footprint by more than 2,300 sq. ft.
- Zara is planning a significant renovation to commence April 2014 and conclude in the fall. The current space will expand by one-story creating a two-story space encompassing more than 18,000 sq. ft.
- Sephora will expand its current location by 3,600 sq. ft., slated for completion in fall 2014.
- Club Monaco will relocate to Galleria II next to Zales increasing their size to more than 4,500 sq. ft.