- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Greensboro, N.C. – The Fresh Market has named Randall A. Young as its senior VP real estate and development effective Sept. 30. Young, 56, will oversee the company's real estate and development functions including market strategy development, site selection, store design, construction, store relocations and renovations.
Young most recently served as VP, real estate at Advance Auto Parts. He has also held a variety of real estate and construction roles at McDonald's Corporation, among other companies.
“Randy is a great addition to our senior leadership team and brings a strong real estate background and deep knowledge of site development with growth-oriented retailers," said Craig Carlock, president and CEO of The Fresh Market. "With more than 30 years of experience in real estate development, Randy's broad corporate experience and deep industry relationships are a great fit as The Fresh Market executes on its aggressive national store growth strategy."