- REI to make South Carolina debut
- Tanger Outlet Centers and Simon form JV to open new outlet center
- BJ’s closing five locations, restructuring home office and select field ops
- Trademark retained to lease retail for Biltmore Park Town Square
- Family Dollar profit up nearly 10%, 300 stores on tap for 2011
Greensboro, N.C. -- The Fresh Market said Thursday it has promoted Sean Crane to executive VP and COO, reporting directly to Craig Carlock, president and CEO.
Crane was previously senior VP store operations. In his new role, he will lead store operations, merchandising and marketing functions.