- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
Downers Grove, Ill. Floral retailer FTD announced Monday that its stockholders approved a merger with United Online, which will make FTD a wholly owned subsidiary of United Online. The merger is expected to close on Tuesday.
United Online, which provides consumer Internet and media services, owns a number of brands including online social networking, “Classmates,” and online loyalty marketing, “MyPoints.” The company’s communications segment includes Internet service and e-mail providers, NetZero and Juno.