- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
London -- UK PC and video game retailer Game UK will use IBM’s big data analytics and cloud-based software to optimize its online marketing efforts and provide personalized product recommendations based on each customer's shopping interests and online behavior.
Game’s drive to upsell and increase loyalty within its customer base is powered by technology from IBM’s Smarter Commerce initiative. This latest purchase of marketing automation software extends Game’s existing Smarter Commerce investments.
In addition, Game's solution is delivered via IBM's SmartCloud from a set of recently announced Cloud Suite for the C-Suite solutions.
“We are looking for our developmental work on our new digital engagement platform to grow our online share to 30% in channel by the end of the year,” said Andy Grainger, chief technology officer at Game UK.