- Gap in big marketing push; returning to TV ads
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
San Francisco -- Online retailer Piperlime, a division of Gap Inc., will open its first retail store this fall, in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City.
The 4,000-sq.-ft. Piperlime store will offer a similar curated assortment as online, and be styled as a boutique. It will feature a range of brands, from Fryle to Citizens of Humanity, along with upcoming, lesser-known ones, such as Tinley Road and Maison Scotch. Sargenti Architects, Paramus, N.J., will serve as the architect for Piperlime's first foray into brick-and-mortar retailing.
“Our customers have been asking for a place where they can experience Piperlime in person, and New York is the perfect location for this,” said Jennifer Gosselin, senior VP and general manager of Piperlime. “Our SoHo location will offer an edited assortment, giving customers the right amount of everything in a refreshing setting.”
Piperlime was launched in 2006.