- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- TargetExpress format in works
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
Nashville -- Genesco Inc. said Friday it will withdraw its listing on the Chicago Stock Exchange, citing a need to streamline operations and eliminate overlapping administrative requirements and costs.
The company, which owns the Journeys, Lids, and Johnston & Murphy banners among others, will continue to list its common stock on the New York Stock Exchange.