- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Melville, N.Y. - Global Facility Management & Construction has hired Stacy Brown as director, strategic planning and development. In her new role, Brown will oversee determining Global’s strategic policy as it relates to future business.
Brown was a key member of the executive team at ServiceChannel for the past 15 years. Prior to ServiceChannel, she worked for a large retailer in facilities management and construction.
“We’ve worked closely in the past, but I’m so excited to have Stacy joining the Global family,” said Sean Blank, president of Global Facility Management & Construction. “Stacy is an industry rock star. Her experience at ServiceChannel means that she knows what our clients are looking for. I am extremely pleased that Stacy is joining the Global decision-making team.”