- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
Pittsburgh -- GNC Holdings Inc. has named Carmine Fortino as executive VP business development. He most recently served as president of North American operations for Atrium Innovations Inc., a Canadian natural health products company. Fortino also previously held various management roles within Loblaw Companies Limited, including executive VP of Ontario operations, as well as executive positions with Zehrmart Limited, a grocery chain owned by Loblaw.
"Carmine is a great addition to the GNC senior management team,” said Joseph Fortunato, GNC's chairman, president & CEO. His background in multi-channel development across the health & wellness segment will enhance our approach to new market opportunities as we continue to implement GNC's proven growth strategy."