- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- W.P. Carey acquires H&M DC in Poland for $85 million
- Aeropostale will open in-store shops, freestanding stores in Mexico
General Nutrition Centers, Inc., the largest global specialty retailer of nutritional supplements, today announced that it has named Michael M. Nuzzo, as executive VP and CFO. In that role, he will report directly to Joe Fortunato, CEO of GNC.
Nuzzo joins GNC after spending the past nine years with Abercrombie Fitch, where his last position was the senior VP, Finance. His career at Abercrombie spanned significant financial-leadership roles for both the A store organization as well as their various corporate business units. Nuzzo has his MBA in Finance and Accounting from the University of Chicago and his undergraduate degree in economics from Kenyon College.