- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- David Yurman opens in Westfield Topanga
- Hodgdon Group completes Ashley Furniture HomeStore in Sacramento
Alameda, Calif. -- Jamestown L.P., which owns Alameda (Calif.) South Shore Center, said that Go! Calendars/Go! Games has signed a four-month lease for a 2,356-sq. ft. space, beginning Oct. 1.
The company operates a year-round online store, but opens approximately 1,000 storefronts in malls during the holiday season.
The 594,000-sq.-ft., open-air Alameda South Shore Center offers a pop-up leasing strategy to accommodate temporary tenants, including Go! Calendars/Go! Games and, most recently, Pedal Beach, a beach rental and supply store.