- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Fresno, Calif., Gottschalks Inc. has appointed David Navarro to serve as VP, logistics. Navarro will join the company's distribution-center team and will report directly to executive VP and COO, Gregory Ambro.
Navarro has more than 25 years of experience in distribution, logistics and corporate transportation. Prior to joining Gottschalks he worked for eight years with Liz Claiborne Inc., where he served most recently as director of corporate transportation and customer compliance, and director of corporate distribution.