- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Cambridge, Mass. - GPShopper, a mobile solutions company whose offerings include mobile apps and websites for national retailers, has purchased Akamai Aqua Web Experience solutions to accelerate and optimize the delivery of its mobile technology. Built on the Akamai Intelligent Platform, a globally distributed cloud platform, Aqua Web Experience solutions are designed to provide end-users with optimal Web and mobile application experiences.
“The mobile revolution has radically transformed how retailers and brands engage customers,” said Mike Afergan, senior VP and general manager, Web Experience Business Unit, Akamai. “Having the ability to engage mobile users with a fast, high-quality Web experience has become a valuable business opportunity and customers’ expectation. The Akamai Aqua Web Experience Solutions are designed to help companies like GPShopper offer optimized solutions for their retail customers.”