- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Oracle Industry Connect speakers focus on enabling growth
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Grapevine, Texas -- Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group said that Kerri Bear has joined the management team at Grapevine Mills as director of marketing and business development.
Bear will be responsible for managing marketing, advertising and public relations programs, as well as selling in-mall media, securing sponsorships, coordinating promotional events and driving tourism.
Grapevine Mills is the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in North Texas, featuring Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, J. Crew Factory, Forever 21, Banana Republic Factory Store, G by Guess, Gap Generation, Ecko Unlimited, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Ann Taylor Loft, Nike Factory Store and Oakley Vault.