- Sports Authority makes Puerto Rico debut with new format
- Staples Canada reports 9% drop in energy consumption for second quarter
- PriceSmart to open two stores in Colombia
- American Eagle disappoints in Q3, names merchandising exec
- Claire’s expands global footprint with stores in Philippines, Costa Rica and Colombia
Atlanta -- Global Franchise Group said Wednesday it is expanding its Puerto Rican presence via a multi-unit operator.
A.M.A. Pretzels International opened two Great American Cookies stores in Puerto Rico -- in Plaza Carolina in Carolina, and Plaza Rio Hondo in Bayamon.
"Global Franchise Group is thrilled to have such outstanding multi-unit franchisees expand the Great American Cookies brand in Puerto Rico," said Global Franchise Group chief development officer John Barber.