- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Target makes a splash with pop-up in Grand Central Station
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
New York -- Gregorys Coffee said Thursday it has executed a new lease at 874 6th Avenue (Between 31st and 32nd St.) in Herald Square, as part of the expansion efforts of the coffee shop chain throughout Manhattan.
The new site is scheduled to open its doors in June.
The two-story location will feature 1,000 sq. ft. on the second floor, set up as a training center.