- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Washington, D.C. -- Grosvenor Americas said Wednesday it has appointed Jonathan E. Carr to the position of development manager in the company’s Washington, D.C., office. He previously held the same title in Grosvenor Americas’ San Francisco office.
The company also announced that Michael Ward has been appointed to the position of VP in the company’s Calgary office. He previously served as VP for Grosvenor Americas in Washington, D.C.