- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Roger Farah to retire from Ralph Lauren
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
Los Angeles -- Guess Inc. has appointed Chet Kuchinad as chief people officer and Amber Tarshis as senior VP marketing.
Kuchinad joined Guess on Feb. 1. His experience also includes senior executive roles at Nike and Starbucks Coffee Co.
Tarshis joined the company on Feb. 13. She most recently served as chief marketing officer for The Hub TV Network, a joint venture between Discovery Communications and Hasbro.