- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Modell’s names former Victoria’s Secret exec to lead digital strategy
- Caruso appoints chief marketing and communications officer
Los Angeles – Guess Inc. is appointing Sharleen Ernster Lazear as chief design officer. Lazear will oversee all product categories for the Guess and Marciano brands and report to CEO Paul Marciano.
She previously served in senior merchandising and design roles for Victoria’s Secret for 13 years, most recently as executive VP of design.