- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
San Francisco Gymboree reported that its third-quarter sales climbed 6% amid the struggling economic environment.
The company reported net sales of $261.3 million for the 13 weeks ended Nov. 1, down 6% from sales of $247.6 million for the same period a year earlier. Same-store sales declined 2% for the quarter, compared to an 8% increase in same-store sales during the third quarter of 2007.