- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
Halco Lighting Technologies™ recently announced the appointment of Ernest L. Johnson to the newly created position of Product Manager. Ernest will report to Product Development Director David Nelkin and fills one of two positions created due to the company's aggressive growth.
In his new position, Johnson will be responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the fluorescent and halogen lamp product lines from conceptual stages through product life cycles.
Prior to joining Halco, he served for seven years in a variety of increasingly responsible roles for Acuity Brands Lighting. Most recently, Johnson served as Senior Product Development Manager for the Lithonia Lighting Recessed Downlighting & Track product lines.