- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Disney to open Cinderella-inspired Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Harrods
- Harrods exec tapped as Saks chief marketing officer
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
London, Harrods, London’s famed department store, announced that it will open the first Harrods 102 unit next February. Harrods 102 is a convenience concept anticipated to sell some of the same specialty foods found in the larger Harrods, while incorporating many traditional c-store aspects, such as longer hours, pre-packaged foods, coffee, tea and perhaps even a cafe. The smaller version will open opposite Harrods’ flagship.
If Harrods 102 proves to be a success, Harrods will most likely roll out the concept in other locations.