- Barneys Co-Op Named Store of the Year in CSA Design Competition
- J.C. Penney pins future on new, three-tiered pricing strategy and in-store shops
- Marks & Spencer to unveil green lease policy for stores
- Exclusive: 2011 Holiday Windows Photo Gallery
- Harrods taps Predictix to improve planning and decision making
London, Harrods, London’s famed department store, announced that it will open the first Harrods 102 unit next February. Harrods 102 is a convenience concept anticipated to sell some of the same specialty foods found in the larger Harrods, while incorporating many traditional c-store aspects, such as longer hours, pre-packaged foods, coffee, tea and perhaps even a cafe. The smaller version will open opposite Harrods’ flagship.
If Harrods 102 proves to be a success, Harrods will most likely roll out the concept in other locations.