- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
- Bayer Properties names senior VP development and construction
- Power Brokers: 15 Real Estate Heavyweights
Atlanta – Havertys has promoted four executives to VP positions. Richard Gallagher was promoted to executive VP merchandising; Bonnie Berry was promoted to VP HR; Greg Johnson was promoted to VP distribution; and Jim Presmanes was promoted to VP risk management and insurance.
Gallagher began his career with Havertys as a salesperson in 1988 and was promoted to senior VP merchandising in 2009 and in 2013, assumed oversight responsibilities for both marketing and supply chain functions. Berry has been with Havertys for more than 30 years was named assistant VP HR in 1997. Johnson began his career with Havertys in 1986 and was promoted to assistant VP distribution in 2012. Presmanes joined the company in 1992 and was named assistant VP in 2000.
"We are pleased to promote these experienced professionals in these diverse and critical functions of our business," said Clarence H. Johnson, chairman, president and CEO of Havertys.