- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Synqera debuts interactive personalization at Russian grocer
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Toronto -- Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor are offering True Fit’s fit personalization technology to consumers at TheBay.com and LordandTaylor.com. In less than 60 seconds, consumers can create a True Fit profile at either site, enabling them to get a personal fit rating and size recommendation for every style.
Furthermore, the True Fit profile travels with the consumer, providing a seamless fit personalization experience across both sites. To create a True Fit profile, consumers input one great fitting style they currently wear, and answer a couple questions about their body type, and then True Fit instantly returns a personal fit rating and size for every style. It’s free for consumers, and there’s no measuring. True Fit delivers recommendations by using machine learning algorithms to analyze massive amounts of data.
“We are thrilled to be the first Canadian retailer to provide True Fit technology for our customers,” said Christina Callas, senior VP, e-commerce & digital marketing, of Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor parent company HBC. “This partnership will elevate our e-commerce platform for our customers by giving them more confidence in their purchases at Thebay.com and Lordandtaylor.com.”