- Mastercard holiday wrap-up report: Holiday sales up 5.5%, strongest increase in five years
- J.C. Penney adopts poison pill
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Retailers post strong November sales, apparel a top-performer
- SpendingPulse survey shows uptick heading into holidays
San Antonio, H.E. Butt Grocery Co. (H-E-B) and Chase Card Services have rolled out a new H-E-B Chase MasterCard and a private-label H-E-B credit card, according to the San Antonio Business Journal.
Cardholders can receive $20 gift cards for 2,000 points or $100 gift cards for 10,000 points.