- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- Tesco to debut F&F apparel format in U.S., with seven stores by year-end
- Sport Chalet to be acquired by owner of Bob's Stores, EMS
- 2014 Summer Outlook: Heat, high winds and hurricanes
- Experiential retailer Make Meaning opens in Bethesda, Maryland
New York -- Fixtures Living, which specializes in high-end kitchen, bath, outdoor and lifestyle appliances, will open its first East Coast location at Lenox Marketplace in Atlanta. Additional stores are scheduled to open in Glendale, Calif., Chicago and Dallas
The emerging retailer, whose stores average 27,000 sq. ft., currently has three locations in California, in Costa Mesa, Rancho Mirage and San Diego.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with Fixtures Living at Lenox Marketplace. Their corporate values, focus on consumer experience and product offerings are the perfect complement to Buckhead and the greater Atlanta community," said Jodie McLean, president and chief investment officer, Edens, The real estate company owns 11 properties throughout Atlanta and Georgia, including Lenox Marketplace.