- Tommy Bahama to open first NYC store in historic landmark building
- Real Estate – in New York and Beyond
- Marks & Spencer to unveil green lease policy for stores
- Report: U.S. centers gain in occupied space in Q4; asking rents average $38.92 per square foot
- Food Fight: How local stores can bag the competition in the battle over turf
San Mateo, Calif. -- Hillsdale Shopping Center, located in San Mateo, Calif., is currently undergoing an extensive 80,000-sq.-ft. renovation to an area previously occupied by Mervyn’s.
The transformation will feature San Mateo County’s first Cheesecake Factory, a two-story Forever 21, and H&M as anchors of the center’s south end.
Hillsdale South is also seeing significant changes with the arrival of DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse and a recently opened Old Navy. In addition, personal care retailer Kiehl’s and Kay Jewelers have joined the center, and Children’s Place has completed a renovation.
Hillsdale Shopping Center is anchored by Nordstrom, Macy’s and Sears.