- H&M Q3 profit falls 15%, to add 265 stores
- H&M profit drops 18% on high costs; plans 178 new stores in second half
- H&M profit misses, but ramps up store openings and will debut new brand
- W.P. Carey acquires H&M DC in Poland for $85 million
- H&M set to open 42,000-sq.-ft. Times Square flagship on Nov. 14
New York -- Hennes & Mauritz AB (H&M) will enter Latin America this fall, opening a flagship in Centro Santa Fé, Mexico City.
“We look very much forward to opening the first H&M flagship store in Mexico. It will be the perfect first step for H&M into this fashion conscious region,” said Karl-Johan Persson, CEO, H&M.