- W.P. Carey acquires H&M DC in Poland for $85 million
- H&M to open its largest store to date, in New York’s Herald Square
- H&M set to open 42,000-sq.-ft. Times Square flagship on Nov. 14
- H&M celebrates U.S. online shopping site with pop-up and blogging contest
- 24 GGP malls celebrate Teen Vogue’s Back-to-School Saturday
Destin, Fla. — H&M and Uncle Buck’s Fish Bowl & Grill will anchor a 100,000-sq.-ft. expansion of Destin Commons slated to open in mid-2014.
Construction is underway on the 20,000-sq.-ft H&M store, the first H&M in northwest Florida.
Uncle Buck’s, a concept by Bass Pro Shops, will offer casual dining and 16 lanes of bowling. Uncle Buck’s has also taken 20,000 sq. ft.
The expansion will include about 20 additional stores and restaurants.
The mixed-use property is set on 56 acres and currently includes more than 70 stores and restaurants. Major national retailers include Bass Pro Shops and Belk. The AMC Destin 14-screen stadium movie theatre, Pirate’s Cove children’s soft play area and a fountain provide the entertainment. The development also offers 70,000 sq. ft. of Class A office space.